Monday, May 18, 2009

Hi-ho! Hi-ho!

Hi-ho! Hi-ho! It's back to school I go ...


I have decided to head back to school and finish my degree and get my teaching credential. I am pretty excited! This means we will be in Utah for a little longer, but it will be nice to be done with this degree that has literally taken me a hundred years to finish! Scot has a few changes coming in the next month at work, so he will be able to be home in the mornings to stay with Larkin while I go to school ... Wish me luck! (I'm gonna need it:)

5 comments:

  1. Good for you! And good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great. How wonderful that Scots schedule will allow him to stay home with Larkin! Have fun, and good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! congrats!! Nice that everyones schedules worked out!! I wish you luck on your "new" adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go....I wish I had that drive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you!! p.s. I'm excited to you see you guys next weekend!

    ReplyDelete