Friday, August 7, 2009

Taking Sonya's Challenge:

Okay, Sonya, here it is ... my blog streaming to you live from Salt Lake City, Utah.

I'm listening to the Carpenters tonight as I write ... We have been enjoying the Carpenters this summer. We are calling it our "Carpenters Summer" and it sounds a little silly, but don't knock it till you try it. There is just something about that old simple music that makes me feel like everything in my crazy life is gonna be okay ...

Larkin is in bed and I am so glad. I cannot keep more than 2 or 3 oz in her without her barfing. Seriously! She is eating every 1.5 hours (almost on the dot) and if I feed her more than a couple of oz. her cup overfloweth ... sometimes quite forcefully. We had a gal in our ward offer to come watch L so we could go see Julie & Julia (we are so excited about that movie) but I am scared to leave L with her ... not cause I'm a crazy mom but cause I have a crazy barfy kid. This lady will never offer again ... she isn't even gonna know what hit her- literally!

I am super mad tonight. Scot's job is jerking him around. I wont go into details (funny that I can go into details about my daughter's barf, but not my husbands lame-o job) but they are screwing him over! They don't even know what a good thing they have in him and they take advantage of him. I've been a boss, so I get that that's kind of the name of the game, but it's just lame when you end up on this side of it. Roar!

Okay back to being chipper ... oh never mind. I'm too pooped to be chipper tonight. I lit candles and am enjoying a little Diet Coke with some Carpenters ... what more can you ask for at the end of the day ... really ...

Okay, signing off ...

No comments:

Post a Comment