Monday, December 7, 2009

We are Escaping!!!

I am finally escaping the cold, the bubble, the lonely, the mountains, the never ending road construction, the snow ... I am finally escaping Utah!

I have a love/hate relationship with Utah. I have lived here twice for a grand total of five years, so although I am not a lifer, I have a pretty decent pro/con list when it comes to the beehive state. I have gone to school here, I got engaged here, my daughter was born here, I have made friends here, I have shoveled WAY too much snow here! Truth: I like Utah until it starts to snow, and then I can't seem to remember any of the pros on my list!

We are headed to Roseville, California in January. Scot is headed back to school, and we are headed back to tests, and text books, and sunshine, and green trees, and family. I am not so excited to be poor starving students again, but I know how to do it, and I am just excited to ditch the winter and head for warmer weather! Finally! That's all I can say! Best Christmas present ever!

3 comments:

  1. I am sooooo excited!!! We'll be neighbors. But sorry to break it to you... it was snowing in Sacramento this morning. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo jealous! Can we come with you???

    ReplyDelete