Sunday, January 17, 2010

There's No Place Like Home!

The move is FINALLY over! It has been a crazy month but we have survived! Larkin has been a trooper. She has been working on her two top teeth this past month ... um yeah! It hasn't been too bad, as you can see, she has been smiles and sunshine most of the time.


While we were packing Larkin found all kinds of new stuff to explore. Rope, belts, tape ... she loves all the stuff that is dangerous. But look at her face- how can you deny her that kind of bliss!?!

On our way out to California we stopped in Battle Mountain. Nothing much there but this dive hotel with a giant whirlpool tub smack in the middle of our room. Larkin LOVED it!

Look at her teeny tiny pigtail! It makes me smile every time I look at it!

Our new place overlooks the pool and hot tub. Larkin has been in the hot tub a few times, and LOVES it! Can you believe swim suits and hot tubs in January??? We were just decked out in mittens and a snow coat a few weeks ago! :) I love California!!! In all fairness it has been raining all night and it rained earlier this week- they can't all be sunshine days I guess. But flip flops and spring skirts put a smile on my face every time I step out the front door!

3 comments:

  1. I miss you guys, Come back! Rather, can we come live with you guys in warm sunny California? I am so glad to hear that the move went smoothly. Keep us updated on life in Cali, and I love to see how big Larkin is getting.. Wahoo on those toppers, those are a doozie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm so glad you guys made it. We need to get together - you're like 10 minutes away now!
    And I never go through Nevada without chuckling at the big BM on the side of the mountain!

    ReplyDelete