Thursday, November 25, 2010

We are Thankful

We spent Thanksgiving with family ...
We decorated and ate and laughed and reflected on our many MANY blessings!



Larkin made a new friend this week. Aunt Lanette let Larkin eat m&ms before dinner, let her carry around her ipod all week, and taught her how to dance to classical music.

Larkin is grateful for her Aunt Lanette!



I did not include pictures of us eating dinner ... no one likes pictures of them stuffing their face ...

But after dinner it was time for a little "Lazy Dog"



I was so grateful to be together as a family for Thanksgiving. We went for a walk up to the high school after dinner and talked and laughed about how good it is to take time as a family to enjoy the simple things in life. We always have so much fun when we get together ...



I am grateful for these blessings!
Scot is my still place ...
Larkin is my joy ...
Tucker is my adventure ...



Larkin ran the track with us while we walked off our turkey and pumpkin pie ...
How is it possible to feel so full? Physically. Emotionally. Spiritually. Stuffed.


I recently heard someone say that gratitude is happiness. If that is true, and I believe it is, then I am one grateful and happy gal!


No comments:

Post a Comment