Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Swiss. Gorgonzola. Fetta ... Cheese


Momma got herself a new camera!

My old camera was a veteran! An oldie! A dinosaur!
When I bought it, it was top of the line and cost me a good chunk of my student loans one semester. It took pictures of my friends, my wedding, holidays, birthdays, my daughter's birth, trips to the zoo ... oh wait, not the trip to the zoo.
The camera worked one minute, and then it didn't. Posing in front of the monkey house at the zoo this week it just died. It gave up the ghost. It ceased to fulfil its purpose.

My new camera is A.maz.ING!!! I can do a million things and take a bajillion beautiful pictures!

I would be lost without my camera.
I am so grateful for the way pictures allow us to chronicle the simple moments of our life and provide the feeling that what we do matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment