Thursday, March 26, 2009



Date Night now consists of cheep thrills like wandering around Target and trying on hideous sunglasses for giggles. The snow and rain have drastically been cramping my new mommy style! I don't know what to do with myself when I can't go outside to spend a little bit of the day ... Scot is the hero as usual, and saves the day by dreaming up places for us to visit and silly things for us to do. Something I'm learning though- the things that are bringing me the most joy in life right now seem to be the spontaneous and simple things. Who knew wandering around Target and taking silly pictures with my husband would be in my top ten simple pleasures for this week!

3 comments:

  1. I came across your blog through Tanya's (Scot's sister). My husband & I used to live in Kodiak, AK and knew Scot, Tanya, Kent, ... the whole Rice family. Would you tell Scot hello from the Lathrop family? It is awesome to see how Scot is doing. Married, now a father, & a pastry chef! Wow! We are so happy for you Scot!!

    :o) Doug & Stephanie

    Our family blog is: 5lathrops.blogspot.com
    Our family e-mail is: uscgrsqswmr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simple things. But those sunglasses on Scot, I hope you got them as they are killer. Love ya tons sis have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little things are great! I love just being able to have fun and do silly things! I'm glad that things are going well for your cute little family! We need to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete