Tuesday, March 10, 2009


We made it past Larkin's actual due date ... I am so far past tired I cannot even believe it! It is such an adjustment to go from full time work to non-stop work! I love being a mom, and already cannot imagine life without Larkin. She has definitely made her presence known and fills up every corner of my house, my time, my life, and my heart ... life will never be the same, I'm sure of it!

Scot and I are already dreaming about the warmer weather and the fun we will have taking Larkin to the park, to the beach, camping in the back yard, out to feed the ducks, to the zoo ... let the fun times begin! But first ... sleep!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this pic of you and Larkin....I wish you guys lived closer so I could watch her and snuggle her so you could go slumber and dream of bon-bons and not smelling of spit up for if only just a moment!!I hope you get some sleep soon...Love you!

    ReplyDelete