Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Shoots of Green

I love Spring time. I love everything about it. I love the warm sun after the freezing cold of Utah snow. I love all the bright colors after the monochromatic whites and grays of winter. I love the determination of all the living things that have been sitting dormant for months and are now willing to risk it all to grow again and try to thrive.

I have been thinking about spring time this week. I am going to take a lesson from all the little shoots of green I see around me and allow myself to wake up and start growing again. I am tired of sitting dormant and tired. I'm ready to thrive and grow and change and show my true colors ... get ready world ... here I come! Bright and Bold and Wild and Quiet and Complicated and Strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment