Friday, April 3, 2009

Who Invented the Sticky Note?

So ... I have been working hard this week to get things ready for a relaxing weekend away at Bren and Dave's house. It has been a nightmare to try and get all the laundry done so Larkin can have double of everything I think she will need (she barfs through an average of four outfits a day and two a night). I have been packing and cleaning and shopping and feeding and cleaning and packing ... you get the idea. You would think that as type A as I am I would have had this pulled together last Saturday, but somehow having a baby in my house has foiled all my best laid plans.
Last night I had a little bit of a melt down, and my sweet husband stopped me mid-rant and took me down stairs so he could help get some of the food stuff together, and then I was free to continue my ranting ... well I woke up this morning to this ...

Every sticky note has sweet little things that I do or things Scot seems to like and love about me. Okay, I'm back to packing again and I am definitely in a better mood! How could you not be right!?!

3 comments:

  1. That is to stinkin cute! Greg put up a white board in our bedroom for just such a reason!! I love hubbies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh who couldn't love a hubby/Daddy that does that for his sweet wife, and the Mother of his little one. I melted when I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Sweet. That Cousin of mine is so thoughtful, as I know you are as well.

    ReplyDelete