Saturday, September 19, 2009

Umber+Amber+Rust+Goldenrod=

I drove up by the canyon yesterday. It's a drive I used to make every day on my way to work, but I don't have a reason to venture out that way very often anymore. As I was driving in the car, singing the ABC's, and fully focused on the errands I had to get done, I looked up onto the mountain and saw that the leaves are starting to turn!


This is my favorite time of year! I love the crisp mornings, sweaters, the smell of earth mixing in the air, and the mountains that are ablaze with autumn colors. It has been in the air for a while now, but the trees finally agree ... autumn has arrived!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Amy. You're blog is just lovely. I'm so excited it is this time of year. The smells, the colors--it is definitely one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete