Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The only time you should run ...

Up to this point in my life I have been of the opinion that the only time you should run is when someone is chasing you!

I love/hate jogging with my new "racing" stroller in the mornings. Scot has been coming along for the run too, and it is nice to start my morning with a little sweat, a little family time, and a little fresh air. So what is to hate you may ask ... Have you ever gone running? It's the aching back, knees, quads, shins, and ankles that scream at me for days. Advil cant' touch it. Tylenol can't touch it. Mixing the two can't touch it. My only hope is that it will start to get better as I get in better shape. One can hope right!?!

Thanks babe for the new jogging stroller that is kicking my butt!

3 comments:

  1. Whenever I run, my thighs itch! That maybe a little too much information, but I really can't figure it out. I know that it would be great to get in the running habit because people here run day and night. It's crazy, but my thighs just can't take it. So, good for you! I think it's a great thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since kids, I just walk. Am I lame? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um hello...WAY TO GO!!! I wish I could get my hinney motivated.....Blah...is what I think of finding motivation :)Larkin is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete