Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Snow Day!

We woke up this morning to SNOW! I am personally not quite ready for the fluffy white freezing cold of winter ... but I decided to make the day a little more enjoyable by putting on our warmest coats and heading out to play in the first snow of the season!



We gave Larkin a little taste of the snow ... the pictures say it all! It was too cold in her little mouth and her faces were hysterical, but I had to rescue her and pluck it out of her mouth. So funny and yet sad at the same time!



3 comments:

  1. That is the cutest thing Ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely Love her little red coat. Seems to me there is a story just waiting to be written there. oh wait I already have one about the red jacket. She is too cute.
    Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sentiments exactly, Larkin. Snow stinks!

    ReplyDelete