Tuesday, October 20, 2009

So This is Love ...

Thank you to my wonderful husband who came to California with me for a wedding, waded through a house knee-deep in kids, baked and decorated a wedding cake, and let me stay behind to spend some much needed time with my family.


Watching two people in love start their life together reminded me of my own adventure that started two and a half years ago with Scot. He is a wonderful man, and does so much to make my life good. He really is a stud of a husband and dad!

3 comments:

  1. I love you too- I am so happy to spend the rest of my life waking up with you and staying up way to late talking and laughing! your wonderful, and a joy to have in my life. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, scot that is so sweet (above) . I got teary eyed! We love your sweet little family, that little Larkin is quite the beauty.. You guys are so much fun to be around, we still very much need to go to Red Iguana, sooner rather than later! Keep in touch.. Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete