Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tis the Season!

Larkin helped pick out our Christmas tree this year. We woke up early and headed to Home Depot to pick the perfect tree. She loves trees and branches and leaves, and I kept telling her all morning that we were going to pick a tree and bring it inside our house ... so silly!


we decorated this year with plastic ornaments and ribbon and flowers ... all baby proofed and ready for terrorizing!

Oh yes, I put the tree up on the coffee table to get it even more out of reach ... I'll let you know how it works ... not too shabby for a plastic baby proofed tree huh!?!


2 comments:

  1. I love the baby-proof tree, it is gorgeous! I am sure Larkin loves looking at all the lights. So fun. I am sorry Thanksgiving was lame for you guys, if it makes you feel any better ours was LAME too! :)

    ReplyDelete