Thursday, June 2, 2011

... because I know you ...

I've heard it said
That people come into our lives for a reason
Bringing something we must learn
And we are led
To those who help us most to grow
If we let them
And we help them in return
Well, I don't know if I believe that's true
But I know I'm who I am today
Because I know you...
~Glinda

I love this man!
Today we celebrate our love for each other, which only seems to grow and change with time.
When I fell in love with him once upon a time, I had no idea what a wild life we would live together.
He is strong, funny, sensitive, creative, and the perfect calm for all my crazy!
I am glad every day that we stumbled on the "fling" of a lifetime!
I truly am who I am today because of the love I share with this incredible man!

No comments:

Post a Comment