Friday, July 29, 2011

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens ...
sisters and cookies and grandmas and temples ....
These are a few of my favorite things!

My parents and sister came to visit this past weekend. The time went too quickly and was filled with too many favorite moments to pick just one.

I loved watching Aunt Lanette help Larkin make cookies for family home evening ... there was a little extra salt in this batch. All I can say is: Larkin is quick!


Grandma and Grandpa and Lanette visited Fairy Tale Town with us. I loved watching Larkin run around showing them all her favorite things.

Yeehaw!


The purpose for the visit was to go with my little sister to the temple on Tuesday. Larkin has been waiting to visit the temple for weeks now. From the moment she could spy it from the car she was over-the-moon excited. I loved her excitement. When we got out of the car she said, "Look. That my temple."


I loved being in the temple with my family. It was a wonderful way to start a day, and an even better way to end a visit together.


No comments:

Post a Comment