Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The First "Nowhere" ...

Larkin loves to sing Christmas songs. I am amazed at all the songs she knows this year. Granted, we have Christmas songs playing every day at our house in December, but still ... she knows the words to Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, Jingle Bells (she learned this one last year), Deck the Halls, Santa Clause is Coming to Town, Silver Bells, Away in a Manger, Up on the Housetop, White Christmas, The Hippopotamus song, and a few others I'm sure I'm forgetting.

I had to laugh yesterday when The First Noel came on the radio in the car and she belted out the chorus from the back seat, "Nowhere! NOWHERE! Nowhere! NOWHERE!"
I still smile when I think about her singing "Nowhere" instead of "Noel" :)

1 comment:

  1. That's great! And I totally knew what song she was singing by the title. Little kids are so great with lyrics... Have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete