Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving

I love the holiday season!
How can you not love a holiday that is dedicated to an amazing dinner and acknowledging your blessings?!?
This year we were blessed with a house full of family for Thanksgiving!

Scot made dinner, and it was fantastic!
We had pie coming out our ears! It was out of control!

The whole day was magical!
I always forget to take pictures of the decorations before we dig in and start having fun, so here it is ... our Thanksgiving spread in pictures ...

I am so grateful for the blessings I have received this year. Having family fill our house for the holiday season brings me such joy!

I will post pictures of Grandma and Grandpa Rice's visit soon ... it was a busy ten days filled with lots of adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment