Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Monterey Bay

Monterey Bay is one of my favorite places on the planet.
I say that about a lot of places, don't I?
I guess any place where I can be with both my loves is my favorite place on the planet.

Our little family took a mini vacation to Monterey to play at the Dennis the Menace Park, visit the aquarium, and play at the beach. It was the perfect way to end 2011 and a nice get-away before this baby makes her debut next month.

Dennis the Menace Park ... Look at the bliss on Larkin's face.




The aquarium ... SO MUCH FUN!




The Children's Museum ... Larkin's favorite was talking on the phone. Seriously.

The beach ... we would feed the birds so that Larkin could chase them. Feed the birds so Larkin could chase them. Feed the the birds so that ... you get the idea ...

I love these two!

1 comment:

  1. So cute, you guys are one terrific family!!! Cant wait to see pictures of the new little girly soon to be in your home!! Good luck with everything:)

    ReplyDelete