Saturday, February 6, 2010

Top 10 Things I LOVE Right Now

10: The toddler music station on my tv! (fun noise without the mind-numbing cartoons)

9. Turquoise. I have a new favorite color! Now I just need a chunky necklace in a bright shade of turquoise.

8. www.oovoo.com! We did a video call with Scot's parents and had a blast seeing and talking with our family! So easy to download and use. It took me 5 minutes to set it up, and it's free!

7. In n' Out ... I know, cliche, but I have eaten WAY too much since I have been in CA and just love the #2 with grilled onions! Something poetic about how good and simple a burger can be.

6. Working out! Sweat is like an old friend I haven't seen in WAY too long! I love the fitness center at our place. Nothing beats a good work out first thing in the am!

5. Microfiber ... a damp cloth has wiped up every spot on this new sofa of mine. So easy to clean Larkin will be wiping up her own barf pretty soon :/

4. Trader Joes multi seed crackers with soy sauce! YUM! at 110 calories for every 35 crackers, these tasty snack crackers are making up for all the cheeseburgers I've been eating at In n Out :)

3. Ulta Beauty in Roseville ... a one-stop beauty shop that had my favorite hair products, makeup, fragrances ... I was in heaven. I know you wouldn't know it to look at me, but I secretly LOVE new beauty products!

2. Scarves! Not the winter or even light weight ones you tie around your neck, but the kind that go in your hair, or my new fav- I tie mine like a belt around my waist. 

1. Scot! He does this silly sexy walk sometimes that makes me smile. He kills all the bugs in our house. He makes me laugh out loud. He makes dinner cause I hate to. He loves the sci-fi channel, which I just don't get, but I love that he does. He is an amazing dad!

Life is SO good! Take a few minutes an think of all the things you love about your life! I had so many! It could have easily have been a top 100!

1 comment:

  1. #1 thing I love right now... This post!! I am so glad that you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete