Saturday, February 13, 2010

Turning One!



Happy Birthday Larkin!


I cannot believe it has been one whole year. The time has literally flown by as I have watched Larkin learn and grow this year! She cracks me up every day and I am so lucky to be her mom!


Here are a few things Larkin is all about right now:


... Dancing to any music she hears on the radio, songs we sing, theme music to tv shows ... the girl loves to dance!


... Strawberries, blueberries, bananas, tangerines!


... Playing hide & go seek (as long as growling is involved)!


... Making silly faces!


... Copying anything mom or dad do!


... Baths! This kid would live in the bath tub if we let her!


... Waving to strangers! 


... Playing with other babies!


... Her dad! Larkin is a major daddy's girl!


... The vacuum cleaner! She chases it around and talks to it!


... Snuggling and giving hugs to pillows, blankets, stuffed animals, books!


... Reading books, particularly her Hugs book and Brown Bear!


... Anything that makes a loud noise!


... Taking off her socks! I cannot keep them on her feet!


... Dogs! Larkin LOVES anything that barks and runs around on four legs!


She is quirky and full of more energy than I can comprehend, but I LOVE her more than I have words to express! Happy Birhday L-a-bella!


No comments:

Post a Comment