Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Radish so Red, Radish so Red ...

We headed to a local street market a few nights ago. I love a good street market! This one was on the smaller side, but fun!

I found the most amazing thing at this market. A local farm (near Davis) grows and sells organic produce and contracts with a few other local farms who also grow organic produce. Still waiting for the amazing part? ... They grow the organic produce, harvest the organic produce, and deliver the organic produce right to my door! I told you ... amazing!

We can customize the produce that comes to us, how often it arrives on our doorstep, and we didn't have to sign any contracts. We use a lot of fresh fruits and veggies at our house and I am super excited about this new program!

Check out the link below or look online to see if farmers in your area are offering anything similar!

1 comment:

  1. AAAHHHH!!! I use to LOVE this when you would say this little diddy!!! Eat it up Yum!!! Total flashback... It was so good to see you yesterday...I miss you so much! You always impress and amaze me! I'm so glad I get to see you more...now we just need to make this a regular thing :] We missed you to Scot!

    ReplyDelete