Saturday, May 29, 2010

Say Cheese!

A few weeks ago I got an email from a friend in our ward who owns a photography education business asking our family to participate in a workshop as the "family models" ... yep, you heard me correctly- she wanted us to be models. I smiled to myself at the thought of our frumpy, funny little family saying cheese, but agreed because we would get a few free photos out of the deal.

It was a fun morning of smiling, primping, and if I'm being completely honest, sweating. It was hottish and we decided to wear black as a family. Not smart on my part. In between family shots the photographer and all the students took a few minutes to snap some solo shots of Larkin.

My friend sent me a few of the photos of Larkin but we are still waiting on the family portraits. I am itching with anticipation to see them. I feel like a kid at Christmas! I should get the cd with the family portraits this week, and when I do I will be sure to share.

But for now, enjoy these fun photos of our little model ... she really is a ham and had such a great time with all the attention!



1 comment:

  1. I love these. She is such a doll and you know that she was loving it by the smile on her face. I hope they also got one or two of when she was not loving it so you can show her those later in life. I Love you tons.

    ReplyDelete