Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Few Fun February Moments

I have been thinking lately about how blessed I am. My life is a little crazy, and let's face it, I'm a little cookoo at times, but I am so happy. Every day there is something silly, or touching, or blissful that reminds me of how much I love my life!

Here are a few moments from this past month that put a smile on my face ...

Larkin putting on her "makeup" in the bathtub
:)


A picture of Larkin and her daddy (with lots of hair) ... can you tell her favorite bath crayon was green this month?
:)


Larkin and I LOVE to play this game! I cut out 10 shapes (usually corresponding with a holiday in the month) and then hide them all over the house. Larkin runs around and finds them. We count them and I hide them again for her to find. She shrieks with glee every time she finds one of them, and it always makes me smile.
Try this at your house. We have used ghosts, pumpkins, gingerbread men, hearts, flowers ... just hide them and watch your kids go nuts!
:)

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe 3 years have passed since Larkin was born! I remember the YW and I came over to visit the 3 of you at your house and gave you a little gift from all of us! She was SO tiny (I guess she would be being about a month early) and SUPER beautiful.. I wish you guys still lived here, it'd be so fun to get together. I cant believe we both have 2 kiddos now. Time goes by all to fast! Well, I cant tell you how beautiful I think L is. She looks just like her Momma!!

    ReplyDelete