Monday, February 27, 2012

Adylade Louise

Adylade Louise kept us waiting and waiting and waiting ... but she was worth every moment of the wait!
She is absolutely perfect!


I was induced Tuesday, February 21st at 8:30 am and Ady was here by 2:10 that afternoon. I wont subject you to all the details, but it was a fast and easy labor and delivery. She had her cord wrapped around her neck twice and was smurf blue when she was born. It took a little work to get her breathing well, but she was a healthy 8 lbs. and 20.5 inches long.


Ady looks so much like Larkin. It is fun to watch both these girls developing a relationship already. Larkin is in love with her little sister, and Adylade loves all the snuggles and kisses that Larkin showers her with constantly!



It is amazing how suddenly grown up Larkin seems ... she is such a great big sister, and is such a big girl in every way! Big ideas, big energy, big attitude, big helper ...


Larkin made birthday cupcakes for Adylade while Scot and I were at the hospital. When she came to visit later that night she brought them to share.



I am so in love with both my little ladies! I am one blessed momma to get to snuggle and spend my days with these two cutie patooties!


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family. Ady is adorable...just like her Sister.Larkin is growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is SO Happy for you guys!!! I love all FOUR of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are oozing with cuteness!! Really a beautiful family you have Amy... Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete