Saturday, March 31, 2012

Blue Skies Smiling at Me

This last month was a combination of rain and sun, work and play.

When we had a little down time ...

We broke open the art cupboard on rainy days and painted.


We went family-room-camping, complete with flashlight tag, a campfire, and s'mores.


On sunny days we spent time riding bikes and working in our yard.


... oh, and basking in the sun.


I am grateful for the little breaks in our busy schedule to spend time enjoying each other.
Every day slips away so quickly and my girls are getting big too quickly!

2 comments:

  1. Darling! I too am so THANKFUL for those small breaks in life, to catch a breath and enjoy great company!! Your girls are beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Beautiful Family you FOUR are... and I miss your cuteness more than words can say. You are my inspiration to find those little breaks. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete