Thursday, March 1, 2012

A New Measure of Success


I love my life!
I am SO blessed!

Juggling the needs of two children has added a new kind of chaos to my life, and I love it!

I can feel myself becoming THAT mom. You know the one- who forgets the bake sale until she wakes up the morning of ... who leaves her keys on the counter at the grocery store ... who leaves laundry in the washer (oops) ... who eats leftover cold toast and eggs from breakfast for lunch ... who has to check to see if she remembered deodorant ... who finds missing homework in the stack of magazines by the toilet ...who serves dinner on paper plates ...

But I seriously LOVE my life! I have adopted a new mantra to help me navigate the chaos of my new normal:
"Success is only having one person crying at a time, with bonus points if that one person isn't me."
{Quote from Maria at Ordinary Time}

2 comments:

  1. You are my Inspiration.... And by the way, I already do most of those things!!!!

    You ROCK HOT MAMA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is TOO perfect!! My life to a T...

    ReplyDelete