Tuesday, June 9, 2009

California Vacation

We went to California for a week ... AMAZING!!! Here are a few photos to show you how perfect the weather was, and how much fun we had!


Larkin was such a great camper. She loved being outside and was happy most of the time. (She got a face full of smoke one night sitting by the fire that freaked her out a little)



We spent our anniversary in the Redwoods. It was so peaceful and beautiful. We really couldn't have asked for better weather!


We camped out at Bodega Bay, and headed to the beach our last day out there ... the sun was out, and we got the sunburns to prove it.

2 comments:

  1. We LOVED seeing you guys...but I have to admit it made me miss you guys that much more! I really wish we lived closer! Larkin is a doll and you look great Ame...I LOVE your hair!It was so much fun just laughing and telling stories! And not to mention the food...Scot you have mad skills in the kitchen!Thanks for making the trip..Joe said he was bummed he didn't get to partipate in the fun!Braden is still talking about you Scot..."you know mom, I like that Scot is on my favorite show, it's fun to see him"!We love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you hair!! you have the cutest family!! happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete