Sunday, June 14, 2009

Giggles and giGgLEs!

Larkin has been laughing SO much lately. She is giggling and giggling and talking ... she just babbles and giggles all day. She has started babbling and cooing while she falls asleep at night. It is so funny to listen to her. Sometimes she looks so intent while she talks, and I am sure she knows exactly what she is saying. Someday soon I'll know too I guess, but for now is just makes me laugh.

The other night Scot really had her going. He would babble and she would copy him. After a few minutes she was totally cracking up at the sounds he was making, and I was totally cracking up, and Scot was totally cracking up. It made my day in ways I can't even explain!

Larkin is growing so fast and changing so much every day. Every day she makes me smile and laugh and every day I think what an absolute miracle she is. Laughing is definitely a favorite at our house, and its good to see that Larkin is feeling right at home.

1 comment:

  1. I can see you guys all cracking up at eachother...Ha...Haaaa....Haaa...Ha...See... even just thinking about it makes me giggle too!

    ReplyDelete