Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I Love Your Guts!

I need to say "THANK YOU!" to my very sweet husband who has been very supportive of me and all my blah lately. I have been feeling like "Frumpy Mom" lately, and Scot went and scoped out a few gyms while I was out of town and found one with a child care for Larkin while I sweat it up. Sweet right!?! I went yesterday for my first class and had a blast! I will take Larkin tonight and see how she does. I'm not really worried- she loves playing with other kids and is very independent! She will have a great time!

So thank you! THANK YOU! Thank You Scot for being a wonderful husband and father! I appreciate all your help and support recently! I love being a mom, I love being a wife, I love being me, and I love your guts!

No comments:

Post a Comment