Friday, March 12, 2010

What could be better ...

I have been craving this super yummy Veggie Pizza that Scot and I make. It's a rare thing for me to crave anything veggie, so we put the pizzas together and had our friends over to share the grub.

This evening of fun got me wondering ... is there really truly anything in life better than a veggie pizza and a dance party??? Below you can see the kids shakin' it! At our house it is all belly and booty on the dance floor! :)

To veg out at your house try the following:

Make your favorite pizza crust and add any and all of your favorite veggies!
Chopped Artichoke Hearts
Sliced Olives
Chopped Tomatoes
Grated Carrots
Chopped Broccoli
Chopped Asparagus
Sliced Mushrooms
Chopped Red/Orange/Green Peppers
Pesto (substitute this for the red sauce)
White Cheese and Goat Cheese to sprinkle on top

Prepare yourself! This pizza will have you rethinking veggies!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! We will have to try this as I bet our kids would eat about anything in a pizza. I can usually get rid of any left overs if I lay them out for a wrap. What a healthy fun thing to do.

    ReplyDelete