Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Welcome June!

Top 10 Things I LOVE about June

10 ... Popsicles! I love lime or strawberry. I am in love with home made popsicles this year. Yum!
9 ... Water Parks! I am a sucker for an inner-tube and a little h2o, okay, a lot of h2o!
8 ... My Anniversary! Yep. June 2nd. Best day ever!
7 ... Camping! We always take a trip out to Bodega to camp in June. I love this tradition.
6 ... Father's Day! I love any excuse to show Scot how much he means to me. We waited a long time to be parents, and Scot is a killer dad!
5 ... Did I say Water Parks??? WATER PARKS!!! I love them so much they get two slots in my top ten!
4 ... Skirts! I wear them all the time starting in June!
3 ... Movies in the Park! I love this almost as much as water parks. Cities bust out their movies in the park starting in June and they usually go all summer
2 ... Farmer's Markets! I am such a sucker for a good farmer's market
1 ... My Birthday! I love being me most days! Why not take a day and celebrate who I am :)

(I don't know about you, but every day in my life isn't roses and unicorns. Scot came into our room the other evening and I was curled up in our bed. He asked if I was tired (it was only 6pm) ... I told him, "No. I'm just trying to adjust my attitude." And I am. I am starting June with a little attitude adjustment. I am grateful for my crazy, dysfunctional, pieced-together life. So just in case you think the snapshots you see on my blog are the whole story, and my story seems like it reads better than your story, don't be fooled. My life is good, but some days are lame. I am grateful for the good days, and grateful that the lame ones don't last forever. Happy June to the two people who read my blog! :)

5 comments:

  1. Happy June to you too! Here's to an "un-lame" month. We should get together... maybe for one of those movies in the park. Where are they happening around here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Happy June to you as well sweets! It's nice to know I'm not the only one suffering from ultra-lame days and having to adjust my attitued once in a while! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love June too because it brings lots of great things but mostly because it brought you to our family. I am glad to be on of the two who read your musings. LOL Happy adjustments to all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I think I need to give myself an attitude adjustment time out too! Seriously, I don't know when I got to be so sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the "attitude adjustment"- I may need to utilize this technique. Currently, I fire myself from being the mom and retire to outer darkness aka my room. It's okay to send myself to my room, right?

    ReplyDelete