Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father's Day Festivities

I love an opportunity to celebrate what a wonderful father Scot is! It was a busy weekend of fun and family time! Here is a snapshot of the "agenda" from the weekend ...

Friday Night:
Visited dad at work and dropped of a Father's Day card to kick off the weekend
TV time for dad to kick back with a DDP ... can you say movie marathon

Saturday:
Dad went to see a movie
Walked to the park and played
(Girl's Camp shopping ... it had to be done)
Visited the strawberry stand to pick up a flat of strawberries for dad

Sunday:
Father's Day breakfast and gifts (Scot got a laptop for school and some supplies to sew a quilt for Larkin, which he has been wanting to do since before she was born)
Church
Dinner with friends (I did a waffle bar so that Scot wouldn't have to cook dinner on Father's Day ... he still ended up helping in the kitchen)
Dessert with family

Dear Scot,
I am grateful for the wonderful father you are. Your eagerness to love, your realness, and your imaginative spirit are just a few of the things I loved about you when I first met you, and they are just a few of the attributes that make you a great father. I am proud to raise children with you. I love you!
:)

1 comment: