Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Day-of-Birth Mr. Rice!

Happy Birthday to a man who does it all!

Dear Scot,

I love the funny things you say without even trying to make me laugh. I love your creative spirit and your determination to find all the beauty in life. I love watching you play with our daughter. I love whispering with you at night while the rest of the house sleeps. I love cooking in the kitchen with you. I love reading books with you. I love watching our favorite tv shows when we know we should be snoozing in bed. I love that you make humming bird food for me. I love that you get all the stuff on the top shelves for me. I love that you turned my world upside down, and at the same time, put it all in order when you found me.

You are an amazing man and I am happy to share another birthday with you!!!

Love,
Amy

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this tribute to a great guy! You two make me happy and hopeful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you! thanks for making each day great!

    ReplyDelete