Friday, September 17, 2010

Meet Tucker Benson Rice

Meet Tucker. He is 100% adorable. He is the newest addition to our little family. He loves to snuggle and chase anything that squeaks.


Scot and I have wanted a dog for.ev.er! We have looked and looked and researched and looked ... finally I found a puppy just in time for Scot's birthday. He was so surprised and so excited.

Larkin is over-the-moon in love with her new little playmate. Tucker is a little terrified of Larkin's squeals and exuberance, but I'm hoping he warms up to her a little more as he settles in.


Happy birthday babe! I love you enough to sacrifice my clean carpets for you :)

(How cute is Scot with his teeny tiny little doggy!)

4 comments:

  1. SOOOOOO cute!!! Congrats!! He is Adorable!! Can't wait to meet him! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute. I love that name too BTW! I am a little jealous..

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute. We cant wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cuteness! I'm sure he and Larkin will be pals in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete