Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Operation Get Skinny Update

Week 2:

So ... I'm a little bit of a nerd, well, except I'm not, but I am. The proof: I added up our weight loss total for last week incorrectly.
What can I say, math is not my strong suit (and that's an understatement!)

Our weight loss total for last week was 12.6#s combined ... I know, you are probably thinking I increased it 2#s to make myself look better, but the truth is, those 2#s were Scot's and he is working too hard not to give him credit for every single ounce!!!

On to this week

The grand total thus far (with the updated numbers from last week) is .......................................... 20.1#s!!!!! That means we are 79.9#s away from reaching our big goal. (You can gasp and cheer for us now if you want)

Holy Moley! is all I can say. I haven't been this weight since Larkin was born! Scot hasn't been this weight since right after we got married! Not to mention this is the longest we have stuck with any one weight loss plan. We have tried lots and LOTS of "diets" but this healthy change-for-the-better seems to be just the right amount of limits and agency. I don't know about you, but I thrive when both are present.

Good luck this week in all your healthy endeavours!

3 comments:

  1. How motivating!!!!!!
    Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay congrats! Seriously that is so great, you'll have to tell me your secret to loosing these LB's, after baby #2 is born it might not be as easy for me to drop the weight as it was for #1! You guys are awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know what kind of changes you made. Because I would love to say that between the two of us we dropped 100# too. :D WAY TO GO I am so proud of both of you.

    ReplyDelete